Friday, July 16, 2010

Has anyone tagged their pet with a RFID chip and then they developed tumors?

After implanting the RFID chip in my Parsons Jack Russel Terrier, he developed six "fast growth carcinomas" within eight weeks. Five of them were within four inchesof the implant site. After researching the review process conducted by the FDA and the relationship between the manufacturer and a Bush appointee, I am led to believe that there is far more to the story than initially thought. Can anyone share with me any insight they may have?

Has anyone tagged their pet with a RFID chip and then they developed tumors?
not a fan of impants..


1 comment:

Dean Fox said...

Yes. I just noticed a orange size fibrous tumor on my dog Shadow. I took him to the emergency. It was small enough just a few weeks ago I didn't notice it while bathing him. Within a few weeks it grew to baseball size. I just got the biopsy report and they couldn't account for what caused it and mentioned one possible cause as a foreign body reaction. I just realized it's located right where he was RFID implanted. I'm going to schedule next week to have the mass removed. I hope I caught it early enough and that it hasn't turned cancerous.

Post a Comment