Thursday, August 19, 2010

My friend's boyfriend tagged along with us on a project?

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm doing a project with a friend of mine who's a girl. So one day, we decided that we were going to work on the project together after school at a library a couple of blocks away from the school. So that day, I met her after school, and she introduces me to this guy. She doesn't clearly say it's her boyfriend, but the way they interact with each other I can tell.





Then at the library, he's constantly watching her and I as we work on the computers. It was so annoying having him there, it really pissed me off. When a girl's boyfriend is around, you can't really be more free and you can't really joke around with the girl much. I wasn't going to try and flirt with her anyway.





So you think he was right to come along? Was he being too overprotective?

My friend's boyfriend tagged along with us on a project?
No he shouldn't have been there. He is overprotective,

dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment